My Blog :)

My Blog :)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Before The Death of A Samurai . 侍の死の前に

As the flag fell to the ground,
I looked at the dead soldiers,
Died with their eyes wide open,
A signal to a not peaceful death ,
The pain in my heart became worse.
Pain , revenge covered my heart .
It's taking control of me .
I look angrily at the enemy .
He was coming closer , closer.
Staring at me , he took out his sword.
It was long and deadly.
Kill me .I wanted to die .
I had failed , i had failed too many times .
I cant be a warrior , i cant.
My anger started to rise ,
However , it's no use .
His sword was at my neck .
Leaving a sort of pain.
I closed my eyes to feel the pain
Death was near , it's coming closer .
I'm the last survivor .
The last of my type.
My type , it will extict .
Forever .Forever . Forever .
I whisper the word slowly .
He swung the sword ,
I opened my eyes
It was not on my neck anymore ,
It was in his body .
He stab himself , why ?
I saw him fell on the ground .
His mask came off .
It revealed his face .
It was my older brother .
My brother , my missing brother.
Why is he with the enemy ? Why ?
He did not tell me . Why  ?
Before he died , he used up all his energy,
He said slowly :"Protect the samurai , dont let them die!"
I cried . He saved me because .....
He wanted the samurai to survive ...Forever.
He died slowly , he closed his eyes.
He smiled . It was a peaceful death. 
I wiped my tears . 
I hug him . I dont want to leave him . 
But his dead , I couldnt do anything.
Laying his body slowly .
I took a tore flag beside me . 
Covered his body with it . 
I took my sword . 
Stab it to the ground. 
I stood up , I could still feel my pain .
It will always be there . 
It could not dissapear.
I shouted ,"The samurai wont die . I promise ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment